myppgg Baby Girls Mary Jane Flats Sparkly Bowknot Princess Dress Crib Shoes Non-Slip for Toddler First Walkers
$11.99 – $12.99
- [ GOOD MATERIAL ] – Breathable and soft PU leather and comfortable soft sole with Anti-skid design, without any stimulation to the baby.
- [ STYLISH DESIGN ] -The pretty designs are suitable for Formal Occasion, Party, Casual, Photography, Outdoor activities, good for daily use.
- [ SIZE TIP ] – The Recommended Age is just for your reference,please refer to the Size Chart and measure your baby’s feet before ordering these baby shoes.
- [ SOFT & COZY ]- Lightweight and flexible to support natural foot movement.
- [ EASY WEAR ] – A Hook and Loop Closure makes our baby shoes easy to Put On,Take Off and stay on your infants feet all day.
- Polyurethane sole
Sold：281 Wished: 39 Followed: 79
Are You Still Hesitating at What Kind of Baby Shoes to buy for the Your Lovely Flats Baby Girl?
– Come and Check Out these Pretty Baby Girl Mary Jane Flats!
– These Little Shoes will be Your Best Choice! It will Melt Your Heart whenever You Look Down at Your Baby’s Feet.
★ Soft, breathable and comfortable materials protect the baby’s feet healthy growth.
★ These shoes will looks fabulous on your child.
★ Best shower and first birthday gift for the newborns.
★ Anti-Slip and Closed-Toe design keeps baby in safe. Good for the baby’s indoor and outdoor activities.
– Item Type: Baby Girls First Walkers Shoes
– Material: Comfortable and Breathable PU Leather and Fabric Sole
– Ancient Craft: Exquisite Car Suture
– Closure Type:Hook & Loop Closure
Size Reference: 1 inches=2.54cm
Size S:Recommended Age:0-6 Months; Insole Length:11cm/4.25inches
Size M: Recommended Age:6-12Months; Insole Length:12 cm/4.73 inches
Size L: Recommended Age:12-18 Months; Insole Length:13 cm/5.12 inches
Note: The recommended age is just for your reference.
Please measure your baby’s foot length to choose the right size for your baby
Besides there might be slight color deviation due to different displays.
-Package include:1 pair of baby shoes
by Heather Riddell
They’re cute and well made but too big for my 3 month old. The smallest size is size 1.