ASICS Womens Gel-Kayano Lite 2 Running Shoes
$79.95 – $105.50
- GEL Technology: Cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foa:
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- FLYTEFOAM Technology: FLYTEFOAM cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- Rubber sole
- Recycled Materials: Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
Sold：176 Wished: 26 Followed: 11
The GEL-KAYANO LITE 2 running shoe embraces a sound earth. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light. The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability. FLYTEFOAM cushioning is made from organically derived materials. This lightweight foam improves shock absorption during the landing phase of your stride. The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It’s designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported.
11, 11.5, 12, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 9.5
by mom and teacher of 4
I love these. They are super comfortable for long walks and I have no rubbing or shin splints or any discomfort when running. I’m a 2-mile 12-min-mile toe-runner and even though the heel has the obvious cush – these are super for my needs. Only complaint is the long shoe laces – I wish they were a little stretchy like my old pair of Mizunos and I wish they were shorter – I tangle them every time I untie them.
by Amazon Customer
I’ve had this sneaker for six months! I go a gym three to four times a week! I walk for one hour on the thread mill…this sneaker has torn at the same spot on both shoes! I was so excited about the look, support and feel of this sneaker! But am totally bummed and disappointed now! Won’t buy again!